Customer Care has unique needs that require a customized approach. For example, some brands, like Dell, get multiple thousand mentions a day in social media. How many of those posts related to customers with specific questions or complaints? And out of that subset, how many are actually resolvable?
Benefits of a Customer Services Planning and Implementation Program:
- Understand the volume of consumer questions and complaints;
- Map social customer care activity to other already active customer care channels like call, email or chat:
- Measure social in a consistent way as other customer care activities;
- Learn best practices from those who are doing it currently;
- Train specialists in social customer response;
- Develop ROI calculations consistent with how a customer care department is evaluated.
Connect with us